XGProject Sweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGProject Sweden

The place to discuss and plan your next move!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER DOWN!!!!!

Go down 
+2
kingkull2112
An3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

THE SERVER IS DOWN... THERE IS SOME ALTERNATIVE STUFF ON IT NOW..... PLEASE FIX IT ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Our child is a site for you parents who are expecting or have just had a baby!

(Page under construction)

Here, you can create a nice page for your friends and family with information about your child with opportunities to put your pictures in the gallery, documenting birth data, writing journal of your child's growth and length of time, note the significant progress for your child and write a diary from both mom and dad's perspective!

This page is open to all without you who sign up decides who can view your profile, such as grandmother, grandfather, brother and sister, and more! Then, your loved ones both write in the guest book and comment photo galleries

To create a profile, click on "Register Me" or enter the name and password if you are already registered
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

kingkull2112 wrote:
Our child is a site for you parents who are expecting or have just had a baby!

(Page under construction)

Here, you can create a nice page for your friends and family with information about your child with opportunities to put your pictures in the gallery, documenting birth data, writing journal of your child's growth and length of time, note the significant progress for your child and write a diary from both mom and dad's perspective!

This page is open to all without you who sign up decides who can view your profile, such as grandmother, grandfather, brother and sister, and more! Then, your loved ones both write in the guest book and comment photo galleries

To create a profile, click on "Register Me" or enter the name and password if you are already registered
Translated from Swedish.
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am

Either one of two things happened. Somebody forgot to pay the fuckin hosting bill or this is an April fools joke gone bad...

Edit: The fact that this was translated from Swedish raises a red flag. It has to be Zatan fucking with us
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am

yeah... hmm as it is his own server i dont think he is paying for it ^^^^

but maybe it is some kind of backup thing or he wanted to test something but failed to manage the URLs^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
i just hope it comes back on again ^^ (and i wish i had attacked you b4 it went down ) Razz
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am

although it would be no problem if ur fleet was restored after ^^ just for reasons i wanted to crash it^^
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am

25u.com
Its not his own server, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am

fuck.... but thats just a dynamic dns..... so we need to find out the reals server ip....^^
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

Hopefully Z blocks attacks, not for me, i had mine out on a save, but for everybody else.
Back to top Go down
ConAir

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 am

Just found out this this morning and got me pissed off. WTF is going on?? How do we take contact with Zatan or Calvin and how do we find out the real ip of the server????
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 am

What the F*** we should do now?! No
Back to top Go down
Ichiran

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 am

MaMi wrote:

i think we should all agree on not to attack each other.. i don't want to spend my sunday checking if the server is back on or not.. just to make sure my fleet doesn't get hit...
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 am

its down since tonight ~ 3:00 server time...^^ i think it will take a bit.. but calvin could show himself here.....
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 am

Ichiran wrote:
MaMi wrote:

i think we should all agree on not to attack each other.. i don't want to spend my sunday checking if the server is back on or not.. just to make sure my fleet doesn't get hit...

i agree, my weekend already finished, because i should go to work on Sundays and can always check the XGP Rolling Eyes but it'll ok with...any body else?

Last edited by MaMi on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 am

An3 wrote:
its down since tonight ~ 3:00 server time...^^ i think it will take a bit.. but calvin could show himself here.....

where did you get this info? server up time....?
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 am

since i was online ~3:00 server time (the time shown ingame)
hmm lets say no attacks till monday 23:59 server time?? then im okay with it

Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

An3 wrote:

Agreed? King....?
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 pm

MaMi wrote:
An3 wrote:

Agreed? King....?
It depends on when we get the server back up. I'm thinking 24 hours after it goes back up. So if we don't find out til Monday, no attacks until tuesday. I emailed Calvin and Zatan. Here are their email addresses

Zatan - classicman@hotmail.com
Calvin calvin_tang@Live.com

Like I said, I already emailed them. Keep these in your address book on your email account so you can email them next time this happens
Back to top Go down
alperse

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 pm

hi
any new?

maybe zatan is working on server updates....
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm

alperse wrote:
hi
any new?

maybe zatan is working on server updates....

i talked to Zatan, 3days ago and he told me that he doesn't have any plan for Game or Server Updates Shocked we talked about back up system in server...maybe he's on it now! study
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:29 pm

kingkull2112 wrote:
MaMi wrote:
An3 wrote:

Agreed? King....?
It depends on when we get the server back up. I'm thinking 24 hours after it goes back up. So if we don't find out til Monday, no attacks until tuesday....

Accepted king ...FTW guys? confused
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 pm

it's up NOW...
Sun Feb 12 21:28:47 Server Time...
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm

kk so 24 hours now !
Back to top Go down
An3

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
kingkull2112

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

An3 wrote:
Accepted
Sounds good. I'm asking Z if he can give us some resources for the down time. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER DOWN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN!!!!!   SERVER DOWN!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER DOWN!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next