XGProject Sweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGProject Sweden

The place to discuss and plan your next move!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New here but not to ogame.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wjm

New here but not to ogame. Empty
PostSubject: New here but not to ogame.   New here but not to ogame. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 pm

I started playing ogame when Uni1.us opened but I didnt make it in time for uni1, I got stuck in uni2. I played there for several months and when the redesign came along I played in a few of those unis but I really disliked the changes.

So when the redesign was forced on Uni2, I left.

I recently started playing Gemini/Uni14.us, but I enjoy the clone versions of ogame better.

So far I like this clone the best.

A co worker of mine joined up, but we are on the same network while at work so we keep getting our accounts removed due to the multi-account detection. :-/

My co-worker is McLikerson.
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

PostSubject: Re: New here but not to ogame.   New here but not to ogame. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 pm

wjm wrote:
I started playing ogame when Uni1.us opened but I didnt make it in time for uni1, I got stuck in uni2. I played there for several months and when the redesign came along I played in a few of those unis but I really disliked the changes.

So when the redesign was forced on Uni2, I left.

I recently started playing Gemini/Uni14.us, but I enjoy the clone versions of ogame better.

So far I like this clone the best.

A co worker of mine joined up, but we are on the same network while at work so we keep getting our accounts removed due to the multi-account detection. :-/

My co-worker is McLikerson.

about multi account stuffs, you should contact Zatan, the Boss...he sent some announcements about multi accounts in XGP game, why didn't you contact him and told him you situation?! Question
Back to top Go down
wjm

PostSubject: Re: New here but not to ogame.   New here but not to ogame. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I got it sorted out. I had contacted calvin first...but all is well now. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here but not to ogame.   New here but not to ogame. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here but not to ogame.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGProject Sweden :: Introduction-
Jump to: