XGProject Sweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGProject Sweden

The place to discuss and plan your next move!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with friends at work...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wjm

Playing with friends at work... Empty
PostSubject: Playing with friends at work...   Playing with friends at work... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello everyone. I came across this from the Ogame wiki, I enjoy the higher speed clones vs the real ogame.

I had one of my co workers join the game and after a few hours out accounts were deleted. We re-sighed up and it happened again.

I understand how it would look like multi-accounting, I did send calvin several in game messages but no response.

I'm wondering if there's a solution so we can both play while on the same network from our work?

Thanks.
WJM
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with friends at work...   Playing with friends at work... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 pm

you should contact ZATAN...the Boss Wink
Back to top Go down
wjm

PostSubject: Re: Playing with friends at work...   Playing with friends at work... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Got it all worked out now, thanks. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with friends at work...   Playing with friends at work... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with friends at work...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGProject Sweden :: Questions-
Jump to: