XGProject Sweden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGProject Sweden

The place to discuss and plan your next move!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Modifications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ConAir

Suggestions for Modifications Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 am

Hi, i've been playing on many ogame clone servers and on the original. I would like to make these suggestions:

-Death Star EVO. The death star is a sort of mith, it's ugly to have a Supernova more powerful. The DS-Evo may be proposed as an alternative to the Supernova. It should have these characteristics: Structural Integrity 81M (Metal 45M, Crystal 36M, Deuterium 9M), Shield Strength 250000, Attack Strength 500000, Cargo Capacity 10M, Base Speed 300, Deuterium Consumption 10 (low values were characteristic of the DS). Besides the strength, it may have the feature to travel instantly from-to any location at an immensly high cost of deuterium and Dark matter, so high that even a top player could not use this as a standard way of moving the ship, and it could be used only if the moved fleet is compose only of DS-EVO and no other ship. The requiremnts may be: Shipyard lvl 20, Hyperspace Drive lvl 15, Hyperspace Technology lvl 15, Graviton Technology lvl 3, Conqueror lvl 1, Laser Technology lvl 20, Plasma Technology lvl 15, Energy Technology lvl 25.

-Extended Cargo-Recycler. The dimensions of the Cargos/Recyclers should be proportioned to the order of magnitud of the materials usually moved. In the original OGame it took thousands of L. Cargos to move materials, in the advaced phases of the game. The same shoud be here. A good dimension could be 2,5 millions of cargo capacity, with comparable deuterium consumption and same structual integrity (otherwise they become a shield).

-Add some technology that improves the production of raw materials (one technology for each kind of raw material) of a fixed percent per level of development.

-Add a graviton cannon. We have a ship which mounts one and a planet cannot do the same? It may have costs and stregth in the mid of the DS and DS EVO, have something comparable with one and something comparable to the other, to make some equilibrium. Maybe: structual integrity 11M (6M metal, 5 M crystal, 2 M deuterium).

-Add an immensly powerful orbital defense platform (limited to one unit constructable per planet but with extraordinary high integrity, shields and firepower, so that it takes many DS EVO to take it down).

-Make the power of interplanetay missles more proportioned to their enormous price. There already is a limit on the number of missile attacks and the silo is not so big so there is little reason to limit also their construction by making them uneconomical..

Last edited by ConAir on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConAir

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 am

I forgot: in the DS-EVO requirements it could be added an Energy Technology at a high level, say 20-25, to justify the little deuterium consuption.
Back to top Go down
ConAir

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Another suggestion is to make a combat simulator wich includes the officers bonus and the extra ships (like supernova) non included in simulator for the standard ogame. It could be a simple form to be filled up, accessible as a new page, which makes a call to the combat engine like a normal battle and prints the output.
Back to top Go down
ConAir

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 am

Make Rapid Fire effective aginst ships and defenses.
Back to top Go down
An3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Yeah Im in need of Def Rapidfire too !!!
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

1-Rapid Fire
2-Increasing Cargoes capacity
3-Graviton Canon
Back to top Go down
ConAir

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 am

A simple modification may be also to make it possible to exchange dark matter with others resources, so that it woold have still sense to do expeditions after completing the officers. The ratios should be very high, since the rarity of the DM. Something like 40000-20000-10000...
Back to top Go down
MaMi

MaMi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 am

ConAir wrote:
A simple modification may be also to make it possible to exchange dark matter with others resources, so that it woold have still sense to do expeditions after completing the officers. The ratios should be very high, since the rarity of the DM. Something like 40000-20000-10000...

yeah, this would be great too, because most of the players have lots of Dark Matter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Modifications   Suggestions for Modifications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Modifications
Page 1 of 1